We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile iPhones and iPads. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Minimum experience of 4 years and above
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field
- Previous experience creating scalable applications
- Good problem-solving skills
- Candidate must be located in Mumbai (Western Line) between Virar and Churchgate
- Candidates between Goregaon and Andheri would be highly preferred provided they meet the other requirements
- NO WORK FROM HOME
- Proficient with Swift, UIKit and SwiftUI (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services knowledge of UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient with Firebase (Google Maps, Firestore, etc)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about iOS development, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Apply for this Job